Change heading font family in Quad Markdown

Hello All -

I was trying to change the font family for my whole document (including headings) in my quad markdown document, but it only changed the body text. How can I change the headings?

#lang quadwriter/markdown

#:font-family "Liberation Serif"

# Test

This is a test document.

Thank you!

–reese

Quad doesn’t use fonts installed at the system level. They have to be copied into the project. (The point of this is to ensure that a Quad project can be regenerated elsewhere without any system-level dependencies.) Instructions here.

I followed the instructions and put the font file in the fonts/ directory, but it still doesn’t change the heading:

#lang quadwriter/markdown

#:font-family "fonts/Liberation Serif/regular/LiberationSerif-Regular.ttf"

# Test

This is a test document.

I followed the instructions

Except this one: “The names of these subdirectories will become the acceptable values for the font-family attribute in your documents”. So just use "Liberation Serif" as the font-family value.

That’s what I was doing before, in my first post - I should have probably mentioned that, so I tried just linking to the TTF. Nothing changes when I just use the name of the font when it comes to the heading.

I just set up a test project as shown and put your source code in test.rkt. The Liberation Serif font correctly displayed in the resulting PDF.

That’s exactly what I get - I’m trying to change the font of the heading. “Test”

Keep reading the instructions!

Quadwriter typesets documents by looking up families with the names below. You can override the default selections by providing a family in the fonts folder of your project that has the same name.

To change the appearance of the headings, you need to put a family in the fonts folder called heading.

Ah, I totally missed that part.

Thank you!