What you all think about this LoveFrom Typeface?

I happened to came across this company called LoveFrom, which is actually a company of ex-Apple designers, who have created a font to use for themselves. There is an article about this font, you can check it out: After Apple, Jony Ive’s LoveFrom is doubling down on craft in typeface.
What you all think about this typeface?

They have created Serif font which they tried to bring their values into the font. For example, you will see this in the article that since they like “continuous-curvatures” instead of sharp corners, they have implemented this on their font. So you will never see sharp corners on their letters or anything.

There is a typography designers in their team, his name is Antonio Cavedoni. He has a website, in that website he has used a very unique typeface, something I’ve never seen. At the bottom, it’s said that the typeface is of “LTR Principia designed by Erik van Blokland”. You can check its website here: https://cavedoni.com .

Update 1: @anon11045113 has mentioned the website where you can check this font and even buy it: LTR Principia: a headliner variable font for tight spaces by Letterror Type

Update 2: Now when I was checking MBType fonts, the Heliotrope is similar to this font (LTR Principia).

1 Like

Yes it is, but they have modified it. It’s an interesting way how they implemented some ideas into their typeface.

Ohhhh that’s what they are called !

1 Like

Did you read the whole article? Some things I don’t understand so I started reading The Elements of Typographic Style.